After experimenting with existing poetry, I decided to form some of my own lines, whilst incorporating different styles of font. All of this work is experimentation and I didn’t really think of a plan whilst completing these. The font also was pure experimentation and I am considering manipulating font to draw out meaning from the text in the future.
After developing these pieces, we found that the most successful poetry and the most relevant to our current project was centered around the theme of inter-connectivity. This will be the focus of my writing and the development within the space. The pieces I am planning to develop are marked by an “*” in the captions.