The other week Hazel and I started experimenting with our space. We made “things” similar to Hazel’s objects she made the week previous using balloons, string and glue. ย Then, while Hazel experimented with thread and space, I began transferring the mashed up poems onto the wall. I came across some difficulty using the pens I had as the ink didn’t transfer well so only managed to complete one phrase. Below are the results from the day:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s